Ommej is a company with social values, which works to ensure that children and young people feel well and find the right help quickly when they need support. By catching unwellness early and strengthening children and young people, Ommej wants to prevent mental illness. Ommej offers several tools for this:
- An app for children and young people, hereinafter referred to as the “Barnappen”
- An administration system for adults working with children, hereinafter referred to as the “Admin App”
Ommej personal data responsibility
Ommej AB is the personal data controller for the processing of personal data within the framework of our business.
211 19 Malmö
What is personal data?
Personal data is all data that can in one way or another be connected to a physical, now living person, whether that connection is direct or indirect. It can be a name, an email address, a phone number or a postal address. Pictures and video sequences are also a form of personal data, if people can be clearly distinguished in the picture. Location data and IP addresses are other examples of personal data.
När du använder vår app kan du välja att ta emot meddelanden från oss i appen via så kallade push-notifikationer. Om du tackar ja till att ta emot sådana meddelanden samlas teknisk information in genom appen som hjälper oss att känna igen din mobiltelefon och app, så att endast de personer som vill ha meddelanden får det.
Ommej's principles for personal data processing
The right to privacy is of the highest priority with us. You can therefore feel secure that we process your personal data in a secure manner. We only collect personal data for specifically stated purposes and only in support of the GDPR's legal grounds.
To ensure that your privacy and personal data are protected against various types of risks, we apply physical, technical and administrative security measures. We continuously update and test our security technology.
We ensure that only the employees who need access to your personal data, for example to be able to maintain our website or offer various forms of help and support, have access to them. We also ensure that our employees receive training on the importance of confidentiality and integrity.
Who can we share your personal data with?
Your personal data is used by the employees at Ommej who have been assigned authorization to access personal data in order to perform their work, and have signed confidentiality agreements. In order to technically process your personal data, these may be transferred to the IT providers that provide our platforms. In these cases, we have made demands on the supplier to ensure that they handle the data in a good and secure way. Otherwise, we do not disclose personal data to others unless we have to do so due to law, regulation or authority decision.
What personal data do we store, with what legal basis and for how long?
Here you can download an overview of all our personal data processing.
Where is your personal data stored?
When your personal data is processed by us, you have certain rights that we must always satisfy you in the best way.
- Access and register extract - You have the right to request a register extract. This is free of charge and gives you information about which of your personal data we process, how we process it, how long we save it, as well as who receives it and which actors we possibly share it with.
- Change data - You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected or to have incomplete personal data supplemented.
- Delete data - In some cases, you have the right to have personal data deleted. It is also called "the right to be forgotten". In these cases, Ommej must delete the data without undue delay. Under certain conditions, you also have the right to object to how your personal data is processed.
- Transfer data - You have the right to request that your personal data be transferred to another personal data controller, so-called data portability. This is provided that the transfer is technically possible and can take place in electronic format.
- Complaints - If you are not satisfied with how your personal data has been processed or feel that your data has been incorrectly handled, you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with The Privacy Protection Agency IMY.
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer is tasked with ensuring that Ommej processes personal data in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and practices. If you want to exercise any of your rights or if you have general questions about how personal data is processed, please contact email@example.com or the address at the top of this page.
Please read this personal data policy regularly so that you stay informed about how we at Ommej protect your personal data and your privacy.